addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin German Language Meetup Group Message Board › Austin Intercultural Festival

Austin Intercultural Festival

chris s.
user 8845773
Austin, TX
Post #: 35
I am working with a city sponsored group to produce a multicultural festival downtown over the 16-18 Nov weekend (Yes to coincide with F1 weekend and a week after the Austin Celtic Festival)

We are looking to book all kinds of acts for 3 days on many stages and indoor venues. We are still in the very early planning stages for this but I wanted to reach out to you and the other cultural groups in Austin to get your input and assistance in booking groups vendors and sponsors. There will of course be music and food but we also want dance, fashion, and hopefully some readings. This is a combo indoor event with the East End Biz district and the City closing Congress, 7-11th and down 11th to East End.

Any help you could provide in reaching out to some of the less prominent cultural groups in Austin would be terrific.
Thanks
Chris Summers
I also posted in EU meet up group in case you see this twice.