addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Stephanie
user 8926287
Austin, TX
Hello all!

Back by popular demand, we're having another yarn swap! It will take place at the Central Market Cafe (the one on North Lamar and 38th) on the second floor at 2pm on May 5.

Here are the rules:

1. Yarn will be divided into three categories - $5 and less, $6-$10, and $11 or more. Each value category will be placed on a separate table.

2. When you arrive, let me know approximately how much each of the skeins you bring are worth. You'll get a color-coded number based on the value of your yarn (each category will have it's own color for the numbers).

3. You'll get one number for each skein you contribute.

4. Numbers will be given out in numerical order based on arrival.

5. You'll get to pick yarn based on the color of the numbers that you were given (so if you brought a skein that cost $15, you'll get to pick from the $11 and above yarn; if you brought a skein that's worth $5, you'll get to pick from the $5 and less category, etc. - that way everyone will leave with something valued similarly to what they brought).

6. Also, we'll go in numerical order when picking yarn, so it should work out that the first to arrive are the first to pick.

7. Finally, if you have yarn that you would rather donate for a good cause than swap, please bring it! I'll take any donations to the Austin Children's Museum.

If you have any questions, please send me an email. I hope to see you there!

-Stephanie