addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Knitting and Crocheting Meetup Group Message Board Community › July update from Austin Knitting and Crocheting Meetup

July update from Austin Knitting and Crocheting Meetup

Lora
blackcurrant
Cedar Park, TX
Hello,

I'm happy to announce that we will be holding another raffle at the end of the month. On July 31st, I'll be drawing a name from our list of voluntary sponsors using a random number generator. The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to the local yarn shop of their choosing. If you're not yet a sponsor and you want to be, go to http://www.meetup.com...­ to contribute. Your donation helps pay fees to Meetup, covers the occasional group expense, such as business cards, and also allows us to do these a raffle every few month, just for fun. If you have already contributed $10 for 2009 you should see your name on our home page and you do not (and should not) give any more money your name is already on this list. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

Also, if you have not yet RSVPed for the Yarn Swap on Saturday August 8th, please do so. Yarn Swaps are always great fun. It's also a terrific way of passing on yarn that you just aren't sure why you bought and trading it in for something that you'll use. Yarn will be categories passed on cost, so you should leave with yarn of the same approximate value to what you bring. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the yarn swap please address them to me or to Stephanie.

Lora
Lora
blackcurrant
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 612
Sorry about the double email and post. I must have hit send when I meant to preview. Ooops!