addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Knitting and Crocheting Meetup Group Message Board Current Events › Hill Country Yarn Crawl

Hill Country Yarn Crawl

A former member
Post #: 653
Sorry about the short notice on this, but I wasn't sure if they were doing it this year and only just found the info

http://www.hillcountr...­

I did this last year and the year before and just had a wonderful time exploring LYS that I had not made it too yet. There are even more on the list this year.
A former member
Post #: 655
Hill Country Weaver is organizing a bus trip for the Yarn Crawl. The original email I recieved stated that it was on Saturday, but I just found out they are organizing it for Sunday instead. For me the change in days made it much easier to do. Hope you can make it too. They already had 20 names, so if you are interested call them asap: 707-7396