addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin PHP Meetup Message Board › Senior PHP Developer needed For Cloud File Sharing Solution

Senior PHP Developer needed For Cloud File Sharing Solution

This message board is read-only.

John F.
user 23515891
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I see other PHP job posts in this forum so I'll add mine for Nomadesk. I apologize in advance if this is not an appropriate use of this forum.

Nomadesk is a small, fun, cool place to work. We like to dream about the future of file sharing and cloud computing – and we need another “A player” to join our growing team of star developers. In short, we want the best.

If you join Nomadesk as a Senior PHP Developer, this is what you get to take a leadership role in the future architecture of our back-end server side components and API system as we add new features requiring changes to our core “controller”. You will work with other PHP Developers in both Austin and Belgium to develop the new generation of Nomadesk products and you will take on development tasks with both front-end web development and back-end server side components.

If you are the successful candidate, you will have this background:

• 7-10 years of experience as a PHP developer
• Experience architecting back-end server side components that include a set of APIs used by both internal systems and 3rd party developers
• Experience with HTML, CSS, and Javascript
• Experience using PHP for both web development and for developing backend server side components
• Experience working in an agile development environment
• Proven track record in estimating development tasks and meeting those estimates
• Experience using Linux development environments
• Experience using an MVC framework (i.e, Cake, Zend, Symfony)
• Experience with either GIT or SVN