What we're about
Find us on the App Store!:
on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/AustinProgrammerCommunity/
and on Slack: https://apcers.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMzk4ODU2Nzg0NjQyLWE5ZTUwYmQxNmYwMzE2NmQ3Mzk1OTYwZWZmMWE1ZjY5MmY3Zjk4MGRjN2EzODU0NDc0MmIwMTMyZjU0ZjE2Mjk
We are your trustworthy guide and authority to the pros and cons of programming languages!
And when you join this meetup you will get:
• Invites to our weekly and monthly events to get help deciding whether a certain programming language is something you want to continue a education or career in
• Monthly hackathon opportunities (team competitions of developers and programmers)
• All events are sponsored & supported by volunteers and are free to our members to attend
• Meet senior level programmers and developers to get input and hands on advice from!
This is a meetup group for:
• Helping anyone at any level, looking to begin or expand a career, skillset, project, or hobby as a developer, designer, and and/or programmer, as well as find Jedi masters to mentor with around town.
• Team up on just about any coding language!
• Finding prospective job opportunities and job fairs!
• And provide resources, continued education, co-working spaces, and programs that you otherwise would not have known about are available here in Austin, Tx for people of all ages, backgrounds, and income!
I believe no one should be left behind to themselves, feeling like they have to do it and learn it all on their own, because that just sucks!
I know, because I was once a mutant introvert programmer left to fend for myself. :-/
So join this Meetup today and become a member of a community of hundreds of developers, designers, and programmers just like you, of various levels of experience, and help each other break the barriers of communication, network, and come together to make impact full results & code happen!
I look forward to learning more about you and seeing you soon! :-) George