addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Pug Club Message Board › Looking for a Pug puppy!

Looking for a Pug puppy!

Emily K.
user 29184362
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hello All! I've got a friend looking for a pug puppy. If anyone knows any breeders or knows anyone that has some please let me know.

Thanks!! :)
Linda G
stay_authentic
Austin, TX
Post #: 59
Considering there are literally hundreds, if NOT thousands of dogs in shelters and rescues (and being euthanized daily) due to OVER BREEDING -- may I suggest PUG RESCUE AUSTIN.

http://www.austinpugrescue.com