addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mailing List Archive

Subject Sender Date
February meetup - "Negotiating a job offer" - Hi everyone, We have a special treat in store for our February meetup! Negotiation is probably not your favorite thing to do, but there are times when you can't avoid it.  Knowing Peter W. Feb 6, 2017 6:05 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hi guys, probably last announcement under this thread: Hello, please attend this meetup if you are interested in learning Python for February: https://www.meetup. Ed S. Feb 3, 2017 4:46 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Again.. Let's please keep this Python Course Discussion here; https://w Wilson B. Feb 2, 2017 4:50 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hi Bill, what part of NW Austin? Is the company you work at open to host meetup events on the evenings? -Ed On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Bill Kinkead Ed S. Feb 2, 2017 4:32 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - I work NW and live south. I would be open to a meet up NW provided it is on a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.  take care, Billl On Th Bill K. Feb 2, 2017 3:22 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hi guys, I agree, all future discussion will be at the following discussion thread: https://www.meetup.com/NAG-Hac­kers/boards/thread/48822334 Ed S. Feb 2, 2017 1:30 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Ok, thank you JT. Sorry about that. EVE Wilson B. Feb 2, 2017 12:39 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - For whomever is starting/organizing the forthcoming Intro to Python Meetup (Ed or Wilson?), would you mind starting a new discussion thread? Things are getting really confusing. A fresh discussion thread would help bring clarity t JT C. Feb 2, 2017 11:29 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - For everyone who is interested in making this North Austin Intro course to Python, Wilson B. Feb 2, 2017 10:42 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - If anybody's interested in planning with me, I'll be at Capital Factory Friday 6pm - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 8pm, and Sunday 9am - 3pm ( I'm checking out a hackathon this weekend :) ) -Ed Ed S. Feb 2, 2017 10:11 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Vuka Co-op on the SouthSide. 78704. is a great place for a meetup  On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Wilson Bradley < Federico Ochoa R. Feb 2, 2017 9:13 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hi Wilson, Thank you for letting me know. Yes, there would be a cost associated with Carrie Feb 2, 2017 9:10 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Thanks Carrie, We are a strictly volunteer non-prof Wilson B. Feb 2, 2017 8:55 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Good Day Wilson, Absolutely, please see below. Carrie Feb 2, 2017 8:41 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hi Carrie, We want this "Course" , lo Wilson B. Feb 2, 2017 8:29 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Good Morning Ed, I work for Norris Conference Center and would love to have you in f Carrie Feb 2, 2017 8:14 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hey guys, I'm down to run an informal, unofficial meetup to learn Python in 2 or 3 weeks. I need help securing a room for the meeting, with internet good for many people and a projector or screens to display examples. His Ed S. Feb 1, 2017 11:21 PM
Re: Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hola Ed, I am on the Southside. My daughter and I would be interested in a beginner class if there's was one South Ric0 On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 16:44 Ed Federico Ochoa R. Jan 30, 2017 12:06 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hi all, I'm new to this thread and I guess by nature of joining the meetup group I'm included here. I am curious if I could present a project I'm involved with, which is using Python. It's an alternative currency called openCurrents Danny P. Jan 29, 2017 12:05 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - I see 2 different meetings under discussion: 1. A review of what's new in 3.6 2. A beginner's lecture based on a particular book about learning Python. We should treat them to David S. Jan 29, 2017 9:53 AM
Re: Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - If it's a pandas meeting or "what's new in python 3" meeting,  then please count me in as well. Esp of its in a NW Austin location.  On Jan 27,[masked]:19 PM, &q Mithila Jan 28, 2017 8:03 AM
Re: Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - I would like to participate in this as well, let's g Fifty C. Jan 27, 2017 7:13 PM
Re: Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Where is going to be held at? On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 3:10 PM, Wilson Bradley < [address removed] > Matthew F. Jan 27, 2017 4:35 PM
Re: Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hello guys, I spoken with Greg, the organizer, and we're going to spend February planning future meetups for the learning group. Greg, can you chime in and explain your plans for the upcoming months? I believe the locals are Ed S. Jan 27, 2017 4:18 PM
Re: Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Free Soft Copy of the book. http://greenteapress.com/think­python2/thinkpython2.pd Wilson B. Jan 27, 2017 3:09 PM
Re: Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - I live in Round Rock and don't drive due to my epilepsy, so I have to take an Uber anywhere I go. I'd really like for a class to be held in North Austin or Round Rock. I would definitely be down for that. I don't get out from Matthew F. Jan 26, 2017 7:59 PM
Re: Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Ed,            Is there a specific s Wilson B. Jan 26, 2017 5:01 PM
Re: Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Ed, I just ordered this book; Wilson B. Jan 26, 2017 4:55 PM
Re: Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - The Austin Learn Python has an open house at 6 pm and they are very good at teaching Python to newbies or otherwise. Robert Robert Z. Jan 26, 2017 4:48 PM
Re: Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Ed, Thank you for stepping up on this. MANY wou Wilson B. Jan 26, 2017 4:46 PM
Re: Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hi guys, I'm interested in teaching beginner-level Python if people are interested. I noticed the Austin Learn Python Meetup ( https://www.meetup.com/AustinL­earnPython/ Ed S. Jan 26, 2017 4:37 PM
Re: Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - WeWork at Domain was offered for free; why don't we use them? Who was going to present on the v3.6 changelist again? Are you still listening? :) Let's set a date and make a new event on the Meetup group. David S. Jan 20, 2017 3:12 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hi Andy, I hope my last email wasn't confusing, the parking is compliment Carrie Jan 19, 2017 2:02 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Carrie, Awesome are there any days or time restrictions? On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Carrie < Andy R. T. Jan 19, 2017 1:42 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - I can volunteer to create and manage a PyData Meetup. I have less interest in a general Python meeting. On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Wilson Bradley < Andy R. T. Jan 19, 2017 1:38 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - I 5th agree a class in the North Location. There is ample parking in Domain - depending on where. For example, I go to a great Linux meetup in HomeAWa Wilson B. Jan 19, 2017 1:32 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - I work for Norris Meetings and Events Center in NW Austin. We have plenty of parking and it is c Carrie Jan 19, 2017 1:31 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Second the idea on a NW location or the one in domain. I can't do downtown. A pandas and seaborn on demand class would be nice. Has anyone tried enthought data import tool or anaconda fusion? Thanks. Pavan B. Jan 19, 2017 1:22 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - (Clearing the message history with this reply. Should add some sanity to the experience of reading the archive.) The Coursera class looks like an introduction to programming itself using Python, and that might be a little t David S. Jan 19, 2017 12:22 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - How Fifty C. Jan 14, 2017 6:28 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - I've not been able to attend for awhile because downtown can be challenging. Ironically, I was at the downtown WeWork location for about 6 weeks from October-December. I, too, Greg M. Jan 14, 2017 5:09 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - We can accomplish alot if we speak up 😉  On Jan 13,[masked]:18 PM, "Cranium Slows" < [address removed] > wrote: Robert Jan 13, 2017 7:20 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - This is exciting. I'm interested in this adventure too. I just spent the last 70 hours or so struggling and would appreciate it. -MW Cranium S. Jan 13, 2017 7:17 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - That will be Great to have a NW Austin location. On Jan 13, 2017, at 5:06 PM, Nerses Papoyan < wayne l. Jan 13, 2017 5:38 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hi Andy,  I work at wework.com ( Domain ) and I just asked one of the girls who work here, if we could organize a meetup here, short answer is yes but there is a process for approval and y Nerses P. Jan 13, 2017 5:05 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - I would be will to give up my NAG Hackers group time-slot at TechShop - Round Rock location if there is enough interest and someone to start a course. Wilson B. Jan 13, 2017 2:44 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - I don't have a time and place, just responding to Matthew and Wilson's comments. My tutorial was 4 hours the last time I taught it so its more of a half day thing. If anyone knows of a place I could probably do it Andy R. T. Jan 13, 2017 1:58 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - So Calvin, If you come to the evening of python coding meetup, we typically have a learners sub group and since folk bring their laptop, you can learn from the experience of many others: novice and experts. Jacob B. Jan 13, 2017 12:38 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hello Everyone: Is anyone available to perform tutor sessions regarding Py Cal Jan 13, 2017 11:50 AM
Thanks everyone for a great meetup on Wednesday night! - Thank you everyone who came out, for a fun and broad discussion around Python 3, data science, and a variety of other topics! In addition to our long-time supporters Capital Fac Peter W. Jan 13, 2017 11:39 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hi Andy,  I would love to join! When ad where are you planning to meet?  Thanks in advance,  --Nerses Nerses P. Jan 13, 2017 11:20 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - this is so cool. I would love to join the meetups. I will bring my macbook pro :D On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 8:33 AM, Andy R. Terrel < Jimmy H. Jan 13, 2017 11:18 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Would be awesome to have you do that Andy! On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 8:33 AM, Andy R. Terrel < python-188@meet Jonathan R. Jan 13, 2017 9:38 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - I would be happy to give a tutorial on building data applications in python. I have given the course many times, in different forms, but it's been a while. Would like to brush off the materials and do it again. Andy R. T. Jan 13, 2017 8:32 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - I bet my company would be willing to aponser monthly meetups on python; however we mostly stick to 2.7 and anything else nodejs and golan Matthew H. Jan 13, 2017 2:00 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - I second that, we definitely need python courses / training in North Austin. Wilson B. Jan 13, 2017 1:39 AM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - You should start doing tutorials ive seen some of these turn into this is what i accomplished talks and super rushed talks then thanks come again tutorials would help people gain knowledge and grow mretups have alot more potenial Robert Jan 12, 2017 6:31 PM
Re: [python-188] Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - All -  I have posted the slides I used for my talk on Wednesday on GitHub .  The repository also includes the code that I promised but neglected to show. Tipton C. Jan 12, 2017 4:38 PM
Anyone want to do a Python 3.6 or "Python 3 Overview" for our meeting this Wednesday? - Hey everyone, In preparation for this Wednesday's meetup, I wanted to see if anyone wanted to do a short presentation on "what's new in python 3.6", or a deeper treatment of some of the newer features in Peter W. Jan 9, 2017 11:55 AM
Reminder: Austin Web Bash tonight! - Hi everyone, Just a reminder that, as usual, our regular Wednesday night monthly meetup is cancelled for December, in favor of the annual holiday Austin Web Bash tonight:  Peter W. Dec 13, 2016 3:19 PM
PGDay Austin 2016 Saturday, November 12 -- "Everything's Bigger in PostgreSQL" - Hi folks! I wanted to extend a personal invitation to our PGDay Austin 2016 this Saturday at Galvanize. We still have plenty of seats at PGDay Austin, and have added Python-related topics --         Debbie C. Nov 9, 2016 1:26 PM
Re: [python-188] Reminder: November meeting next week, call for presentations! - Your answer goes here On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 12:09 PM Peter Wang < [address removed] > wrote: Dustin U. Nov 9, 2016 12:27 PM
Re: [python-188] Reminder: November meeting next week, call for presentations! - Hey Elliot, this would be great!  Let's plan on it. Anyone else want to do a lightning talk this evening? Thanks, Peter Peter W. Nov 9, 2016 12:05 PM
Re: [python-188] Reminder: November meeting next week, call for presentations! - Hey Peter, I could finally show my Numpy based vectorized entity component system (ie, data oriented design) library if there is still space to speak.  I have a new laptop so hooking up to the projector shouldn't be a p Elliot H. Nov 5, 2016 8:54 PM
Reminder: November meeting next week, call for presentations! - Hey everyone, Our November meetup is next Wednesday!  This is our last meetup of the year, as our December event will be the Austin Web Bash ( https:/ Peter W. Nov 2, 2016 3:22 PM
Compensation Data + Jobs - Hi All, Step.com is a platform that lets software engineers and product managers anonymously receive feedback and  Jennifer C. Oct 26, 2016 3:12 PM
Re: [python-188] Mathematical Representation - Thanks Craig, very interesting, I’ll get back with you later.   On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 Dorothy H. Oct 25, 2016 11:29 PM
Re: [python-188] Mathematical Representation - Your algorithm calculates each subset, and then checks to see if it sums to zero, correct? In this case, it cannot be a polynomial algorithm. This is because the set of subsets of a given set (called the power set) is of size 2^n where the Craig D. Oct 25, 2016 11:10 PM
Re: [python-188] Mathematical Representation - According to Leonid Levin I think my algorithm is written in polynomial-time.  However, I do not think the problem is the algorithm but the architectural design underneath it.  Dorothy H. Oct 25, 2016 1:39 AM
Call for presentations/talks for October meetup! - Hey everyone, Our October meetup is this coming Wednesday! At our last meetup, we had a fun variety of short talks from various members in attendance, and so I *know* that many of you are doing co Peter W. Oct 10, 2016 5:04 PM
RE: [python-188] Seeking Position - Brooke H. Oct 6, 2016 11:46 AM
Seeking Position - Hello All my Python and R programming People: I did tell everyone that I would come back to the meetups if I gone a job in the field.  I am letting Dorothy H. Oct 6, 2016 11:31 AM
RE: [python-188] Newbie question: How do I easily view the structure of a Python package/module/class? - Paul M. Sep 10, 2016 10:54 AM
Re: [python-188] Newbie question: How do I easily view the structure of a Python package/module/class? - Jeremy, this is amazing! Thank you so much. If I'd asked on SO I'd add a bounty just so I could pay it to you. On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 12:30 AM, Jeremy Boyd David S. Sep 9, 2016 1:55 PM
Re: [python-188] Newbie question: How do I easily view the structure of a Python package/module/class? - tl;dr: PyCharm has lots of tools you can use for discovery/exploration. Don't bother reading this if you're not at least considering using PyCharm. While dir is helpful in an interactive context, it&# Jeremy B. Sep 8, 2016 12:21 AM
Re: [python-188] Newbie question: How do I easily view the structure of a Python package/module/class? - python import os dir(os) On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 9:22 PM, David Staab < py Dale E. M. Sep 7, 2016 5:54 AM
[Volunteer Opportunity] Code2College seeking volunteer instructors - Hi All, Matt S. Sep 6, 2016 10:42 PM
Newbie question: How do I easily view the structure of a Python package/module/class? - I'm working through the Django tutorial in PyCharm, and I find that every time I want to import something from the framework, I have a heck of a time trying to find the kind of thing I want. How does someone work with an unfamiliar David S. Sep 6, 2016 7:19 PM
Tech TV show looking for presenters - Richard B. Aug 5, 2016 1:21 AM
UX TV Show Taping - join the studio audience - *|MC:SUBJECT|* Richard B. Jul 27, 2016 5:53 PM
Re: [python-188] PHP Assistance-Expertise - Didn't someone just mention that this mailing list isn't the appropriate venue? On Jul 26,[masked]:58 PM, "Kristen Gaustad" < Paul D. Jul 26, 2016 4:01 PM
PHP Assistance-Expertise - Kristen G. Jul 26, 2016 3:56 PM
Re: [python-188] RE: Contracting Opportunity/ Python, REST, HTML, and Confluence/ (Approx.- 3 months) - ​ On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Stephen Biles < Alexander P. Jul 18, 2016 12:24 PM
RE: [python-188] RE: Contracting Opportunity/ Python, REST, HTML, and Confluence/ (Approx.- 3 months) - Stephen B. Jul 18, 2016 12:16 PM
Re: [python-188] RE: Contracting Opportunity/ Python, REST, HTML, and Confluence/ (Approx.- 3 months) - Only looking for regular hire positions at this time.  Sorry. On Jul 15,[masked]:01 PM, "Stephen Biles" < [address removed] > wrote: Barry F. Jul 18, 2016 10:00 AM
RE: [python-188] RE: Contracting Opportunity/ Python, REST, HTML, and Confluence/ (Approx.- 3 months) - Stephen B. Jul 18, 2016 9:54 AM
Re: [python-188] RE: Contracting Opportunity/ Python, REST, HTML, and Confluence/ (Approx.- 3 months) - Hey Steve, We discourage job-posting on the mailing list - please post on the job board here: http://www.meetup.com/austinpy­thon/messages/boards/ Peter W. Jul 18, 2016 9:22 AM
RE: Contracting Opportunity/ Python, REST, HTML, and Confluence/ (Approx.- 3 months) - Stephen B. Jul 15, 2016 2:01 PM
RE: [python-188] FYI - Austin Data & IBM OpenPOWER tech meetup tomorrow night - Pierre Jun 7, 2016 11:23 AM
Reminder: SciPy scientific Python conference here in Austin - Hi everyone, SciPy 2016, the 15th annual Scientific Computing with Python conference, will be held July 11-17, 2016 in Austin, Texas. SciPy is a community dedicated to the advancement of scientific computing through open Peter W. Jun 7, 2016 10:27 AM
FYI - Austin Data & IBM OpenPOWER tech meetup tomorrow night - Hey everyone, Just a heads up about another exciting event that's happening tomorrow night, for those who haven't heard about it yet! The Austin Data Meetup and IBM are hosting a tech even Peter W. Jun 7, 2016 10:03 AM
June meetup! - Hi everyone! For our June meeting, we have a neat treat!  Nick Bollweg, a member of the Jupyter/IPython development team, is here in town and is willing to present to our group!  He is a maintainer of the pop Peter W. Jun 7, 2016 9:40 AM
Re: [python-188] Reminder about meetup tonight - Because they live in Westlake or Great Hills. Sent from my iPhone On May 11, 2016, at 12:47 PM, Phillip Watts < Carmen May 11, 2016 12:49 PM
Re: [python-188] Reminder about meetup tonight - Yeah Mopac North works really well also. :(   Mopac to 2222 to 360 would be better. Makes you wonder why anyone would locate on 360. On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Carmen Phillip W. May 11, 2016 12:44 PM
Re: [python-188] Reminder about meetup tonight - It can take up to 40 minutes to get from Bee Caves and 360 to the North side of the Pennybacker Bridge. Sent from my iPhone Carmen May 11, 2016 12:31 PM
Re: [python-188] Reminder about meetup tonight - Yeah, that's not a good way to go. Take Mopac North to 183 and then come down 360 south. That should be way faster than coming all the way up 360. Craig May 11, 2016 11:19 AM
Re: [python-188] Reminder about meetup tonight - And folks - A warning about traffic on 360.  I have made the trip from 360 and Bee Cave Road to 183 for 7:00-ish appointments quite a few times on weekdays.  That specific trip very seldom takes less than 30 minutes - a Tipton C. May 11, 2016 10:34 AM
Reminder about meetup tonight - Hi folks, I'm looking forward to a great meetup tonight, but I wanted to remind everyone that it's going to be at the Indeed.com offices out on 360, and not downtown!  We have our normal start time of 7pm, but pl Peter W. May 11, 2016 10:24 AM
We're giving away 5 bronze passes to OSCON! - Hey everyone, I wanted to let everyone know that my company Continuum Analytics is holding a drawing to give away 5 free Bronze passes to OSCON, which is coming here to Austin in just a couple of weeks: Peter W. May 5, 2016 4:20 PM
RE: [python-188] Details about tonight's meetup! - Chris B. Apr 15, 2016 12:48 AM

Our Sponsors

  • Capital Factory

    Generously providing us a nice meeting space at the top of the Omni!

  • Atlassian

    Providing space, food, drinks for our May, June, and July 2015 meetups!

  • Rackspace

    Space for the Evening Coding meetups

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy