addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Python Meetup Message Board › Updated information about the August Python Meetup

Updated information about the August Python Meetup

Peter W.
user 6989341
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hi everyone,

I have updated the information AND the location for our meetup tomorrow evening. We will be meeting at the Texas Tribune, as we have been the last few months, and we will have a very interesting presentation from Bryce Hendrix about some neat GPS data analysis and visualization with Python. More information at: http://www.meetup.com...­

Sorry this information is coming out a bit late, and I hope to see you all there!

-Peter
A former member
Post #: 1
i'm coming from santiago, chile... dont think a couple of blocks are going to stop me... wait.. there is a bar between 6th and 9th... lol...