addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AustinRB Message Board › Exploring options to build engineering team in Austin

Exploring options to build engineering team in Austin

Arshad S.
user 5336958
San Jose, CA
Post #: 4
Hi all,

I have heard great things about the tech scene in Austin. I am CTO at an early stage startup. We are considering Austin (along with Boulder, CO) to build our engineering team.

I will appreciate much if you can help me find some data about the availability of Rails talent/resources in Austin area. Also, if you could point me to any other material/resources that you believe may be helpful for me to make decision about Austin.

Thanks in advance for responding!