addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Pakistan Autism Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup in Islamabad

Meetup in Islamabad

Saira S.
Saira
Group Organizer
Karachi, PK
Dear Members,

Hope all of you are doing well and life is going good. I want to inform members that from now on meetups will be organized regularly in Islamabad, thanks to the effort of Dr Bashir,Dr Uzma and parents in Islamabad.

It is decided that every first Sunday of the month members in Islamabad will meet and discuss important issues regarding autism. Memebrs are meeting on Sunday 6th of March.

Please, check our website for further details and other important information. ALso I would like to request members in other cities to volunteer and organize meetups in their cities do that parents and professionals can get a common platform to get together and learn from each other.

In Karachi, the Ma Ayesha Memorial Centre has always been very supportive to our cause. Since I am not in KArachi , it has become impossible to organize regular meetups. I would like to request members in Karachi like Mr Rizwan to get together , encourage others and get together to share information.

All the best to everyone with their struggle against autism,

WArm Regards,

Saira

Malik
user 11620477
Islamabad, PK
Post #: 6
Thanks Bashir Sb!

Yesterday i attended the meetup at Islamabad but this time around the attendence of the members was much less as compared to the last time mainly becasuse most of us knew very late, I hope and request the members near islamabad to do attended the meetup next time..

Furthermore, i would request Dr. Bashir to please announce the next meetup date/ time e.g. Sunday 3rd April, 2011 at 3-5 pm (next day of World Autism Day April, 02, 2011).. and thanks again for providing all of us opportunity to have regular meetups i.e. first sunday of every month..

Moreover, i would suggest to the parents/ professionals that even if you can't get something from the meetupa you may give something to others.. So please attend next time around.. i would like other members to comment..

Regards,
Nasir
FARAH W.
user 182925305
Karachi, PK
Post #: 1
Autism counseling and 3 days Reiki training classes in islamabad by Expert Mind Sciences Farah khan,For details 03359942727.