2. Behavior, Word Choice, Personal Space and Boundaries
3. Rules About Respecting Someone's Gender and Identity
4. Straight To The Point Rules
1. What We're About:
This is an 18 and over group.
2. Behavior, Word Choice, Personal Space and Boundaries:
* respecting other peoples boundaries is mandatory
* DO NOT MESSAGE SOMEONE WHO SAYS THEY DON'T WANT TO BE MESSAGED. OR WHO DOES NOT RESPOND AFTER THE FIRST MESSAGE. THAT MEANS DON'T MESSAGE ANYONE MORE THAN ONCE! I have made this mistake and regret it. Being lonely sucks, but it does not excuse making others uncomfortable. There is a way to meet people with out them feeling unsafe and that is on common ground.
* DO NOT POLICE GENDER ROLES
Depending on what gender a person is in the cis world is how they are treated and while that may be harmful for cis genders that is devistating to those of us in the Trans/Non-Binary community YOUR GENDER IS ABSOLUTELY 100 PERCENT VALID! Please respect that for everyone's gender identity.
4. Neurotypicals: While this group is open for anyone who wants to join, neurotypicals must first know that this is not an ordinary group for adults with Neuro-Divergence. This group is meant to embrace and be a safe haven for people of neurodivergence not a place to shame and gaslight them in an attempt to force fit them! That means no one needs your advice on social educate here. If you lecture unsolicited advice to someone with neuro-divergence, depending on the contents of what was said can range from a given warning to getting discharged from the group depending if it was considered hateful. If it is just well meaning advice I or someone who is willing to volunteer will talk to you about it. I understand some of you are well meaning and we're not out to get you. That said there are much more serious situations that I need to really address.
IMPORTANT part of 4!
THIS GROUP IS SAFE AND MADE TO BE A SAFE PLACE AS WELL AS A SAFE SPACE! THAT SAID IF YOU GASLIGHT, COERCE OR USE "FLYING MONKEYS... TARGETING ANY NEURODIVERGENT PERSON IN THIS GROUP THAT MAKES THEM FEEL UNSAFE OR THAT THEIR SAFETY IS JEOPARDIZED. THAT CALLS FOR A BAN. AT THAT POINT WE WILL REPORT THE OFFENDING BEHAVIOR TO MEETUP.
*THREATENING OR TELLING SOMEONE THAT STIMMING CAN GET THEM BEAT UP OR PHYSICALLY ATTACKED AS A WAY TO CONTROL, MANIPULATE OR COERCE THE VICTIM.
*ENFORCING GENDER ROLES ON SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM AND YOU THINK IT'S PART OF WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO TO SOCIALLY TO FIT IN.
* BRANDISHING A ROMANTIC PARTNERS BODY SIZE OR ABILITY TO DO HARM TO ANOTHER. IF YOU HAVE A ROMANTIC PARTNER WHO IS BIGGER THEN YOU AND YOU THINK OF THEM AS YOUR PROTECTOR, THATS YOUR BUSINESS, BUT IF YOU TELL SOMEONE THAT YOUR GOING TO HAVE THAT PERSON DO HARM TO THEM. THAT IS A THREAT AND WILL BE TREATED AS SO. IT WILL BE TREATED THE SAME WAY AS IF YOU THREATENED HARM WITH A DEADLY WEAPON BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHAT SOMEONE ELSE IS CAPABLE OF AND THE SAFETY OF THIS GROUPS MEMBERS IS A TOP PRIORITY.
Other examples of how some can socially manipulate a large number of members in a group including the following.
*RACISM, RACIST COMMENTS/REMARKS, MICRO-AGGRESSIONS, TRANS OR HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS, ABLEISM, FASCISM, MAKING FUN OF A DISABILITY OR DIFFERENCE. PREDATORY BEHAVIOR TOWARDS SOMEONE WHO APPEARS VULNERABLE AND ANY BRAGGING OF EUGENICS OR THE IDEA OF THIS EVIL PRACTICE. THIS INCLUDES MENTIONING DESIGNER BABIES!
*THREATENING PHYSICAL HARM TO ANOTHER
The above are all common tactics that dangerous people most commonly called in our society NARCISSISTS(previously known as sociopaths). IN THE DSM5 it is called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
* AS LONG AS YOUR OVER 18 AGE IS JUST A NUMBER. That means hang out with who everyone is comfortable with. THIS GROUP IS FOR TIGERS AND DRAGONS, NOT SHEEP! MORALLY WRONG IS MORALLY WRONG AND HOW TRULY GOOD A PERSON IS DEPENDS ON WHETHER THAT PERSON JOINED THE BULLIES LIKE A FEARFUL COWARD OR WALKED AWAY FOR THEIR OWN SANITY AND DIGNITY TO BEING A GOOD PERSON.