Here are just some of the things you can get out of these meetings:
• Access to thousands of dollars of courses, software, and other resources
• Advice on overcoming a business or marketing obstacle you're facing
• Accountability, so you actually get your work done and turn your dreams into reality
• Ideas and inspiration to help you make something new or improve what you already have
• Meet awesome people who enjoy talking about this stuff as much as you do
Or, you can be a fly on the wall. No pressure at all. Feel free to drop in to just listen and see what internet marketing really looks like from people who are actually doing it (although we will say hello to you and give you the opportunity to introduce yourself, if you'd like).
7:00pm Join the meeting here:
Each week, we do two things at our remote meetings, which we hold through Google Hangouts:
1) Part 1: Status check-ups (20-30 minutes): New members introduce themselves, sharing a bit about their goals and what they hope to get out of the group. Existing members updates the group on the past week's biggest wins, and provide any other updates that stood out to them that week.
Each member may ask a short question or solicit help from the group as a whole before moving onto the next person, though any topics that deserve more than a minute or two of discussion will be moved to the next part of the meeting.
2) Part 2: Focus Groups (60 minutes+): The group splits out into two focus groups: one focused on selling physical products through platforms, and the other focused on producing and marketing online content. Examples of the former may include people selling products on Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, through their e-commerce stores, etc. Examples of the latter would include podcasters, bloggers, affiliate marketers, etc.
This second portion of the meeting may last for as long as the members within that focus group would like to extend the conversation, and members may hop on and off of either conversation at any time.
If you are in the physical product group, you can stay put in your current Google Hangout. If you're in the online content marketing group, please join this hangout once Part 2 of the meeting begins:
Anyone can join. It doesn't matter where you are, how older you are, or even what stage of your business you're in. Our regular members include everyone from total beginners who are just getting their feet wet all the way up to serial entrepreneurs who are already making six-figures or more in their spare time doing this stuff.