addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Phoenix Pilot Group Message Board › Hangar for rent?

Hangar for rent?

Brandon
johnsonbrandonj
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 38
two questions:

1.) I have found a box hangar... anyone want to split it with me (50x40') at chandler with 3/4 bath for $300 each a month plus any electric we use?

2.) If nobody has interest in that, does anyone know of a reasonably priced hangar for rent??

Brandon

please drop me a line at: johnsonbrandonj at hotmail dot com
Capt. M.
FlyBaja
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 123
i would sub mine at DVT. $200 a month.
n7369p at q dot com

Brandon you bought some of my oil.
Brandon
johnsonbrandonj
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 39
Let me drive up there and see how long it takes. Sweet option man... Thanks.

Also I could use some more oil if you're still doing that deal...
Brandon
johnsonbrandonj
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 40
T hangar?

Maybe I can drive up this coming week? I'm only 4 hours into a 72 hour shift... But once I'm off I'd love to take a look.
Capt. M.
FlyBaja
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 124
ok, but oil is all gone.
give me a shout anytime.
Travis
user 4361655
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 17
Or you could do it the legal way and put your name on the wait list. The list at dvt is currently only 4-5 months. They also have covered spaces for $93
Capt. M.
FlyBaja
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 125
DVT allows you to sublet legally for 3 month intervals. so you could be in a hangar while you wait.
and you might have to take a manual door when your name comes up. mine is elec. and on the preferred north side with fuel.
Brandon
johnsonbrandonj
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 41
That all sounds good. I'll cruise up and take a look.

What are the dimensions? I'm sure it'll fit, but just to be sure. Electrical? Water?
Capt. M.
FlyBaja
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 126
it is a T box hangar. elec, no water. Restrooms a few doors down.
my comanche fits fine, 38' wings room to spare.