addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Phoenix Pilot Group Message Board › Plane partnership....

Plane partnership....

Stan S.
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 14
I'm thinking of joining a partnership in a 72 Bonanza A-36...any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions?
Chuck W.
user 14131269
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 2
A36 is a great airplane Stan
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 47
get someone good to go through it... someone like Paul McCracken... They are GREAT planes, and can be quite affordable with the right example. Borescope the motor etc. and get on as a resource (it is free), you will have any and all questions answered there.

If you aren't a beech guy go get a beech instructor. I used BPPP guys (who are still out there and I can give info to the guys I used...) they will walk you through beech specific quirks and emergencies etc. and make you feel really safe in the beech line (I love they manual gear extension etc. now compared to all other brands).

Best of luck, and I want a ride (or to fly in caravan) once you get it!