addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Phoenix Pilot Group Message Board › Unoffical WingX user guide available (free)

Unoffical WingX user guide available (free)

This message board is read-only.

FallenBrick
user 213154666
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 1
This had been a passion project for me. I have always wanted to put together a guide to WingX to help new and existing users, get the most out of WingX. During a recent 6 week out of town work assignment – I found I had the time in the evenings – so what started as a good idea, quickly grew to the point where it is today. At some point I have to raise the flag and say “I am done” – that day is today. The link posted below is to a PDF file on Google Drive, it is to the first public release, but I expect there to be some revisions required once people read it and if possible make suggestions.

Feedback/comments can be sent to fallenbrick2014@gmail.com or IM within this forum – I welcome all corrections and suggestions

http://bit.ly/2cvFoQB...­

This was not done for financial gain but if you feel it is worth something to you, with Thanksgiving and Christmas quickly approaching , please consider donating your money to one of the local Phoenix food banks. Lets add a bit of cheer to those less fortunate than ourselves.

http://www.firstfoodb...­

Tony.