addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Phoenix Pilot Group Message Board › Flying Adventures

Flying Adventures

This message board is read-only.

Travis
user 4361655
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Greetings Fellow Aviators,

Hard to believe that in just a few short weeks we will be half way through that elusive cool flying weather we spend all summer dreaming of. I hope you have had the chance to get out and log some hours in your bird of choice.  The PPG just had a great trip to Mexico with another one planned next week.  We also have an overnight trip to Monument Valley in February (just over two hours from phx), and a breakfast run to Marana this weekend. If you own or rent an airplane and like adventure we are the place for you:)

I have tried to keep the group going and post up a variety of activities but it only works if you join and participate.  Any member can suggest a meetup (if three join it becomes official), or send me your plans and I'll be happy to list you as host and put it on the calendar.  I keep the website updated and current so check it out from time to time.

We will be doing a hangar party again soon (wine and craft beer encouraged, or your favorite non-alcoholic drink) along with some more breakfast flights to our favorite Arizona spots.

For those members I have yet to meet, I look forward to seeing you at one of our events. Now get out and fly!

Tailwinds and blue skies,

Travis and Jen