addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Phoenix Pilot Group Message Board › New PPG Logo Shop!

New PPG Logo Shop!

This message board is read-only.

Julia R.
user 3233574
Mebane, NC
Post #: 596
Hello everyone!

PPG member, Sean Gallagher, has created a couple of fabulous logos for the PPG! There's no more excuse for going to the Coolidge fly-ins and not finding other PPG members...buy yourself a hat or shirt so people know you are a PPG member! Click below to see the ARF Logo Shop:

www.cafepress.com/PPGStuff

Thank you!

Julia
Phoenix Pilots Group

P.S. All proceeds will benefit the non-profit organization, Animal Rescue Flights (www.AnimalRescueFlights.org­).
Andy M.
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 1
Okay, got me, I ordered one red polo to match the pitts at the flyin(s) and one "T" for the gym to work out in, and one small for my boy Jake, who is the assurance of general aviation and Pitts Specials of America.
Andy Machovsky
Sean G.
MacGyverGTP
Scottsdale, AZ
Hey Andy! Was nice meeting you this morning at Globe. That is one beautiful Pitts you have.
Would love to know how the quality of the stuff you bought from CafePress is too, please let us know how the stuff looks when you get it.
-Sean
Andy M.
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 2
Hey all, I got my shirts in today, the polo is embriodered and the screen printing on the tees looks as good as they come. shirts are good quality. The real test will be my son Jacob, He's like the American Tourister luggage commercial from the 70's with the gorilla in the cage beating the hell out of everything. My guess they will go the distance okay.
Andy M.
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 3
Hey Andy! Was nice meeting you this morning at Globe. That is one beautiful Pitts you have.
Would love to know how the quality of the stuff you bought from CafePress is too, please let us know how the stuff looks when you get it.
-Sean

Great to meet up with you guys also. Thankyou for the complement on the Pitts, Wanted one since I was four years old. I've had this one for about ten years now. Amazing what routine maint. will do for keeping a plane looking good. Having a blast with it. -Andy
Chuck
ChopperChuck
Queen Creek, AZ
Post #: 10
Just ordered a shirt and cap. This way if I finally get to a meetup y'all can find me.
Capt. M.
FlyBaja
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 12
nice stuff but what about for us BIG guys?... no XXXL listed.
will pay extra - Sean - hook me up man.
Julia R.
user 3233574
Mebane, NC
Post #: 863

Hi Mike,

There are 3XL and 4XL available in many of the shirt designs. Look again.

Julia
PPG
Capt. M.
FlyBaja
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 82

Hi Mike,

There are 3XL and 4XL available in many of the shirt designs. Look again.

Julia
PPG

thx. i have had a Fly Baja shop there for a while too.
check out http://www.cafepress....­

they need a better selection of tank tops for men.
joe w.
user 12585771
Mesa, AZ
I got 3 also, and it goes to a good cause