addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Avid Geo Message Board Avid Geo Discussion Forum › Geo Jobs in Boston!

Geo Jobs in Boston!

Benjamin S.
BenSpaulding
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
The company I work for, AIR Worldwide, is searching for talent to fill several open geo-related positions. Check them out:

GIS Product / Business Analyst

Senior Software Engineer - GIS / SQL Spatial Application / C#

And, a position in my group, Junior Analyst

If you have any questions let me know! Also, feel free to pass this on to your friends!

Thanks!

Ben