addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Avid Geo Message Board Avid Geo Discussion Forum › GIS jobs/projects in Boston

GIS jobs/projects in Boston

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, my name is Ryan. I am moving from Michigan to the Boston area next week and I was wondering if anyone had a good advice as to where to find employment of a GIS nature. I recently degreed in the subject, so I do have some training. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Ryan
Guido S.
guidos
Group Organizer
Somerville, MA
Post #: 5
I highly recommend using the NEARC list serve:

https://listserv.ucon...­

They have a lot of local and nearby job listings.

Other than that, what kinda GIS work have you done and what are you looking for?
Guido S.
guidos
Group Organizer
Somerville, MA
Post #: 6
also, check out the other post in this group about geo jobs:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 3
I've done some spatial analysis projects during my fourth year of school.. I'm fresh out of school with a degree in GIS, so I am mainly looking for good places to get my feet wet and also pay some of the bills. I'll check out the link, thanks.

Ryan
Guido S.
guidos
Group Organizer
Somerville, MA
Post #: 15
because job postings are temporal, I have been adding the postings to the chatter discussions