addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Awaken the Healing Power Within Your Body and Mind Message Board › Awaken the Healing Power Within Your Body and Mind starts at 7pm

Awaken the Healing Power Within Your Body and Mind starts at 7pm

Ben O.
user 7098834
Group Organizer
Somerville, MA
Hi

Awaken the Healing Power Within Your Body and Mind normally begins at 7pm and goes til 9.. The Meetup platform can be incredibly wonky at times. I discovered this morning that Meetup had somehow changed the time to 5. I tried to go back into Meetup and change it to the correct time of 7pm, but it won't let me do so.

I will be at Quest Bookshop before 5 on Monday in case anyone does happen to show up for the earlier time.

Please show up for Monday evening's class at the regularly scheduled time of 7pm.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Best to reach me by phone at (913) 927-4281,

Thanks,

Ben