IMPORTANT : Please express your interest and RSVP at http://bit.do/awssaexamprep (Google Forms) because that allows us to arrange better logistics.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam validates technical expertise in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform. In this half-day, workshop, we will explore the exam’s topic areas, mapping them to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area, teaching you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses.
In this workshop, you will learn:
• What to expect from the exam
• How the exam is structured, including question types
• How to determine how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
• How to interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
• How to allocate your study time for the exam
This workshop is delivered through a mix of:
• Classroom training (no need for laptops though)
• Group discussion
• Sample exercise questions
IMPORTANT : RSVP at http://bit.do/awssaexamprep (Google Forms) because that allows us to arrange better logistics.