addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Ayn Rand Group Message Board › Atlas Shrugged: The Movie

Atlas Shrugged: The Movie

David
user 12420483
Bethlehem, PA
Post #: 10

Has anyone seen this movie? If not, I'd love to hear a review when you do see it.

David
A former member
Post #: 69

Has anyone seen this movie? If not, I'd love to hear a review when you do see it.

David

Yes, David, we saw the movie last month at a pre-release in NYC. It's a very good movie and we hope you can see it when it opens this Friday.
David
user 12420483
Bethlehem, PA
Post #: 11

David

Yes, David, we saw the movie last month at a pre-release in NYC. It's a very good movie and we hope you can see it when it opens this Friday.

I am very excited about this. Here in Lehigh Valley, it is not playing. Sounds like this will be worth the hour drive to Philly or NYC to see it.

By the way, I am president of the Lehigh Valley Libertarians. Anyone gets down this way we'll have you a guest.

Best regards,

David