addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Area Singles (BAS) Message Board › I have asked this before but need to tell evryone that......

I have asked this before but need to tell evryone that......

norm
norm752
Nottingham, MD
Post #: 102
LISTEN UP PEOPLE: Sometimes I feel it is just Nancy and I doing meetups all the time. This site is for all members and everyone most try and do a meetup....
The only way this group is going to survive is if its members start having there own meetups...If you want to start a meetup go to the BAS main page under "Schedule a new Meetup" You can put what and where and when your group is getting together an get your friends to click on this meetup so that it comes up as a meetup. You need 2 people to say they are coming to have your new meetup to come up so everyone sees it. It will show up on the calender as well..n