addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Ski Club Message Board › Local Ski Days?

Local Ski Days?

Julie O.
user 11441057
Owings Mills, MD
Post #: 4
Hey Sheldon & Beth,
It looks like there are quite a few new meet up members that are interesting in some local skiing. I also noticed one person who is interested in trying to organize some local outings.

Hopefully, this meet up site can be used to organize some local day trips soon. I believe that was the intent of setting up the meetup group for the Baltimore Ski Club. I'm hoping to get a couple warm up ski days in before the trip to Sun Valley Idaho in Feb.

If you don't get a chance to organize any local day trips then perhaps outings can be organized ad-hoc via the IDEAs page. They let you suggest days and post comments now which will help with organzing. My other meetup group is orgnanizing a day trip to Liberty on Jan 8th! I plan to go.

Happy New Year & Happy Skiing!
Julie O.
Donna
user 8665449
Crofton, MD
Post #: 7
Yes I'm very interested in local skiing most Saturdays in January and February. Are any others also interested in this?
Melissa s.
user 4596857
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 51
Me to! I want to go this weekend. Anyone wanna car pool to whitetail, ski liberty, roundtop, I am near Glen Burnie. 813 568 8864