addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Law of Attraction Meetup Message Board › I am a love magnet affirmation from Brad Yates using EFT

I am a love magnet affirmation from Brad Yates using EFT

Catherine
LaLoP
Bethesda, MD
Post #: 64
Love Magnet - Valentine's EFT with Brad Yates - Tapping into Love Beyond Belief
http://www.youtube.co...­

The Law of Attraction says, we attract what we put out. If we want great Love, in our life, we want to make sure great Love is going on inside

We cultivate that Love inside so we become a magnet for true Love.

Whether you are single looking to attract real Love or simply want more loving relationships maybe not necessarily the romantic kind, and just want more loving people in your life. Then tap along with me and be a real Love magnet.

I am a Love magnet
I choose to Love and accept myself
I am a Love magnet
I choose to Love and forgive myself
I am a Love magnet
I feel Love inside, I project Love and so I attract Love.
And I am a Love magnet
And I deeply and completely Love and forgive myself and anyone else in my life because I choose to be that loving

I am a Love magnet
I am a Love magnet
I am attracting real Love
I am attracting loving people, I am attracting loving responses, I am attracting loving behavior clearing out any reasons why I should not allow that, clearing out the stuff inside that stops me from being loving because
I choose to be truly loving.
I choose to Love myself, clearing out the reasons why I can’t allowing myself to know the truth.
I am worthy and deserving of Love and respect
I am worthy and deserving of Love and respect

As I allow myself to know that I treat myself with Love and respect
When I treat myself with Love and respect, I treat others with Love and respect as well, and others treat me with Love and respect and I am deserving that
I have a right to expect that, I have a right to ask for that
Maybe I’m afraid of attracting Love, it does not feel safe, or does not feel familiar but I choose to know Love is my true nature at some level it is absolutely familiar.
I’m attracting Love that is right
I’m attracting Love that is appropriate
I’m attracting Love that is respectful
I’m attracting Love with integrity
Clearing anything inside that would attract something less than that
Clearing anything inside that would attract harm
I don’t need that
I’m worthy and deserving of Love allowing myself to know that in every fiber of my being connecting with that Universal Love, feeling it so strongly, so powerfully, feeling that I’m an incredible Love magnet in body, mind, and spirit.

Take a deep breath.
Allow yourself to attract real Love because you deserve it.