addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Axis and Allies anyone!? Strategy WW2 board games

Axis and Allies anyone!? Strategy WW2 board games

A former member
Post #: 2
Looking to start a group to play Axis and Allies once or twice a month..and other board-games like settlers. I have multiple games for Axis and Allies from World War II (world map) to 1942, to Europe, Guadalcanal, Pacific. Games normally take 4-6 hours to play. Number of players is 2-5 players per board game. I can handle up too 10 people at this time (2 groups). If Someone had an extra folding table that would be great. Location is my place in Baltimore County..Pikesville area. Ideally times would be on the weekends but if I have enough requests I'll run one during the week.
Please email me at vsager@gmail.com if interested
A former member
Post #: 5
I suggest making it a meet up and see the interest.
A former member
Post #: 6
Also can you tell more about the game
A former member
Post #: 3
I would start a group but it costs $$$ every month.. if it was free I would.
Some info about the game. If your new I'd suggest reading up on the rules that takes some time. I can answer any questions about the game.

Axis and Allies is the most successful of Milton Bradley's Gamemaster series.

It depicts WWII on a grand scale, full global level. Up to five players can play on two different teams. The Axis which has Germany and Japan, and the Allies which has the USA, the United Kingdom, and the USSR. A full map of the world is provided, broken up in various chunks similar to Risk. The game comes with gobs of plastic miniatures that represent various military units during WWII. Players have at their disposal infantry, armor, fighters, bombers, battleships, aircraft carriers, submarines, troop transports, anti-air guns, and factories. All of the units perform differently and many have special functions. Players have to work together with their teammates in order to coordinate offenses and decide how best to utilize their production points. Players also have the option of risking production resources on the possibility of developing a super technology that might turn the tide of war.