addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › ***Please update your RSVP for tomorrow's Game Day

***Please update your RSVP for tomorrow's Game Day

Trish
user 4899180
Cape Coral, FL
Hi Everyone -

I sent out an e-mail last night letting everyone know that I had to change the location for tomorrows game day. I need to be sure that no one goes to the wrong place and also that you still plan to come as there is now a waiting list. If you can no longer attend, please change your RSVP as soon as possible. If you are still attending, then no need to take action and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

By the way, if you want to eat - The Dizz has some of the best burgers around (they are only 5.95), as well as a great menu that is very affordable.

We do have a time limit though as we need to be finished up by 4:30 or 5p as they have a big dinner crowd in the evenings.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Trish