addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › Book Club Update -- What we're reading

Book Club Update -- What we're reading

LisaW
user 3786566
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Hello everyone,

It was suggested that I send out messages between meetings about upcoming books. Usually I announce the book when I schedule the Meetup, but I will also send out a message after we choose a book. For those of you who are new -- we choose books two months in advance. So at our January meeting on Sunday, we picked our book for March. Here's what's coming up:

February: "A Reliable Wife" by Robert Goolrick http://www.reliablewife.net/­

We'll meet Sunday Feb. 26th. Restaurant TBA.

March: "Skippy Dies" by Paul Murray http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129602931­

We'll Meet March 26th. Restaurant TBA

Also in March -- Our biannual book swap! Tentative date: March 11th. Books, brunch and booze. Look for details to come soon!

Thanks again,

Lisa
Natalie
user 3644814
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
do we have a meeting location and time? Need to get a sitter.
Thanks