addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Genshiken - Anime, Manga, Gaming, and Cosplay Club Message Board › Anyone going to Otakon this year and working on a costume?

Anyone going to Otakon this year and working on a costume?

A former member
Post #: 18
I just wondered how many folks were going to Otakon this year and creating a costume?
I have Azula from Avatar which I created last year and of course Nanao from Bleach. I am working on Priestess from the Movie Priest and Bellatrix from Harry Potter right now.

I helped put a huge Avatar group and Ranma group together in previous years and just wondered what this group does for the Con.

:) Cali
Edward B.
user 65005112
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
I'm going to otakon 2013.. i have a jedi and a morpheus (natrix) costume... wondering what anime costume to do?.. what anime costume do you think would be cool for a large 6-2 bronw skinned black guy lol.. i'llprob just rock a star blazers squadron jacket alomg with my other costumes. any suggestions?
A former member
Post #: 26
You'll make a great Jedi!! I found this charrie you might want to check out Ei Yotsuki (Lightning Barbarian). He is part of a game I believe but would look cool :)
Edward B.
user 65005112
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 6
he's cool.. i may plan to be him in future.. i have found Yammy Liargo from bleach and can pull him off by Katsucon. what do you think?
A former member
Post #: 29
He's PERFECT! Why didn't I think of that lol! I love Bleach! You'd be a big hit!
Edward B.
user 65005112
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 7
My girl thinks it would be nice too.. i'm going for it lol... any suggestions for a 5'-4" light brown athletic x-military black woman anime costume.. my girlfriend is still researching costumes?
Edward B.
user 65005112
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 8
not sure what outfit to where which days? i would love to be in sync with a group this year.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm pretty set on my Otakon costumes. I always do something Sailor Moon, and this year I plan on being Madoka from Madoka Magica. Pretty easy. ^_^;
A former member
Post #: 30
Love Salior Moon. She is a classic and a vever fail at Con. :)
A former member
Post #: 31
Hey Edward, how about Yurouchi for your girlfriend. She is tough and gorgeous. If she wants the bad side of BLeach she could play Numerous who wears a HOT costume :)