addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Genshiken - Anime, Manga, Gaming, and Cosplay Club Message Board › Attention All pokefans!!!

Attention All pokefans!!!

Terry
Mad_Neko
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 14
yes you can sometime after you beat the game. you will need two ds (which u have) and will have to play a mini-game to get the pokemon.
Terry
Mad_Neko
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 16
finally got my online changed to WEP key. ready to use it.
A former member
Post #: 12
just hit lvl 100 on my max atk salamence, bout time geez
Terry
Mad_Neko
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 17
damn lvl 100 the highlight of a pokemon's life. i'm working on getting a variety of pokemon of to 50
A former member
Post #: 13
yea it was hard. moment of silence for all the audino destroyed in my pursuit of perfection..... on that note, somebody let me in their white forest
Terry
Mad_Neko
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 18
just figured out my friend code. its
4942 5379 8007
A former member
Post #: 14
again mine is 1291 7626 2102 so any trades or battles or goin through co-op hit me up
A former member
Post #: 18
i got a cpl trade evolves i wanna do. anybody up for trading?
Terry
Mad_Neko
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 19
sure i'm good for it. just say when.

oh and if you got a spare Tirtouga laying around i'd be willing to trade for it.
A former member
Post #: 19
sure i'm good for it. just say when.

oh and if you got a spare Tirtouga laying around i'd be willing to trade for it.

do you have like aim or somethin?