addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Ben W.
user 11259159
Columbia, MD
Post #: 4
New season of anime has started to air. Anything that catches your eyes?

Quite a few sequels and manga adaption. And there are quite a few harem/magical girl anime.

So far Nichijou looks to be a off the wall comedy.

I'll update more as I watch the second episode of each to see what I like about them.

Ben Wang
A former member
Post #: 54
Where do you even find out about what's current? And when we say "current", are we talking "currently airing in Japan", "currently being released as fan translations", or "currently being released in its American licensed incarnation"?
Ben W.
user 11259159
Columbia, MD
Post #: 5
Playing in Japan right at this moment. Most of the series will air episode 1 this week. Here is the visual guide for Spring 2011. There is one of these ever season to quickly look at all the anime that is coming out. Anidb also has a just starting section on their site.

Rudie
Rudaku
Glen Burnie, MD
Post #: 29
Steins;gate looks really interesting. First episode has me anticipating a nice series. The Money of Soul and Possibility control also looks good.

...And is 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku really what it's described to be? An anime adaptation of a self-help book for 30yr old men on how to date and have sex with women? Really? Oh, Japan...