addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Genshiken - Anime, Manga, Gaming, and Cosplay Club Message Board › Japanese swords and cultural show!

Japanese swords and cultural show!

Jon B.
user 58201032
Elkridge, MD
Post #: 10
Hey guys, this weekend sept 20th - 22nd there is a japanese sword and culture expo at the MD state fairgrounds in timonium. Here's the website, check it out:
http://www.southeasts...­

I'm busy most of this weekend so I am not gonna make a meet up for it but some one definitely should! I think I'm gonna try to sneak an early visit before the meet up on Sun. Don't worry shawn I'll still make it in time. Any one else interested in going early Sunday, hit me up! 2408821068. Maybe we can make a mini psuedo meetup out of it :3
Jon N.
user 96738152
Jessup, MD
Post #: 6
Thanks for the post! This definitely sounds interesting, I might check it out on Saturday.