addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Genshiken - Anime, Manga, Gaming, and Cosplay Club Message Board › Missing from my archive

Missing from my archive

Ben W.
user 11259159
Columbia, MD
Post #: 1
Hey all,
I am looking to restock some missing stuff from my archive. If you have it or know where to find it, please let me know.

Angel Heart ep38
Kaibutsu oujo ep18
The Gargoyle of the Yoshinagas of ep01
Mahou Shoujotai 22
Stratos 4 OVA X-2

Divergent Eve (original series)
Burn up OVA (1 ep)
Burn up Warrior OVA (all)

Inuyasha (old stuff from FgF)

The first 5 are individual episodes from series that I am missing. The next 3 are series that I had at one point but lost due to various hard drive crashes. For Inuyasha I do have the entire original series (all 167 episodes) but I want to rebuild it with the FgF subs, I had it at one point but lost due to hard drive failure.

Ben Wang
A former member
Post #: 28
Have you tried newsgroups? Let me check my news server and see what's available.
A former member
Post #: 29
My news server has:
Angel Heart ep38
The Gargoyle of the Yoshinagas of ep01
Mahou Shoujotai The Adventure (don't know if this is a movie or what)
Burn up OVA DVD ( you should be able to rip the releavant episode)

If you want I can send you the relevant NZB'z to download the above, or upload them to you (though I've been really busy lately and have no idea when I'd have the time).