addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Laz L.
user 6056737
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 6
One of the local Japanese Language Meet Ups goes to a place in Ellicot City. The price is $20/Hr.

http://www.yelp.com/b...­

If anyone is interested in going to do some recon on the place, let me know.

Laz
A former member
Post #: 43
Laz, I'll gladly recon the place with you if you don't mind driving.
A former member
Post #: 11
If Laz can't drive, I will.
A former member
Post #: 4
I love karaoke and April is a master. We've been trying to find a place like this and the cost wouldn't be too bad if we got a group together. I'd love it!
A former member
Post #: 45
It looks like Me, Daryl, and Laz are scoping this place out Saturday at 7pm. Feel free to join us if you can.

If you have trouble finding the place, feel free to give me a call at 443-895-8102.

Andy
A former member
Post #: 46
Woohoo! I've been extremely busy this week so I haven't been able to keep up with the boards but tonight is Karaoke night! Hope everyone has their voice ready!
A former member
Post #: 10
Talk about totally just finding out. I just moved into my place and I have very little cash ATM. I had to pay off some of my phone bill (thanks to a ex room mate -_-) and my internet bill plus I had to give my supervisor some money for helping me move my stuff.

I hope next saturday Andy, you'll have some refreshments like the last time.
A former member
Post #: 14
Karaoke was a blast. The location was good. Hopefully, we'll be going to this place again. smile
A former member
Post #: 1
Agreed. The Karaoke was good. Maybe we really should figure out the volume controls tho next time? o_O

Karaoke was a blast. The location was good. Hopefully, we'll be going to this place again. smile

A former member
Post #: 15
Heh, given I went to a Lacuna Coil concert recently, I wasn't especially bothered by the volume. I hope I didn't destroy everyone's ears while destroying my voice with Freak on a Leash. ^.^'