addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Computer Music Technology Group (BArCMuT) Message Board › interest check: regular "show and tell" sort of thing

interest check: regular "show and tell" sort of thing

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi. I'm new in town but I love technology that makes noise. One thing I've allways been interested in setting up is something of a regular "show and tell" kinda meeting. I find it helps people keep motivated to work on their projects, and it also helps us help eachother out.

I'm just seeing if anyone else likes this idea and has suggestions for where we could do such a thing.

We would want a facility with a projector and some speakers where we could make noise. Being able to get beer is usually a plus too.