What we're about
Bare Buffs Brotherhood (BBBH)
We are a London based private men’s only group for those who enjoy the freedom of expressing our masculinity while naked and enjoying the friendship/brotherhood of like-minded individuals without barriers in a group setting. We are a nice, friendly (mainly) professional bunch of people and like to create a good atmosphere when we get together. We are a brotherhood without barriers.
The group is open to gay and bisexual men, to men of all colours; and to men who are single or partnered and are between the ages of 25-55.
We find that by stripping of our clothes and going bare, we also strips social and other barriers, allowing our members to form long-term friendships. When we remove our clothes and go bare, we also remove our inhibitions and our preconceptions about others. Being bare naked allows us to drop the pretense of how we want others to see us and just be ourselves - to accept ourselves and each other in a healthy way. The result is a much more friendly and relaxing atmosphere where people can talk and meet new friends.
Together we will explore our lifestyle of barrier free, bare naked masculinity in a safe, respectful, natural, private and non-judgemental environment during sauna and hot tub parties, massage exchange, wine tasting events, nude game nights, pool and house parties and outdoors activities as well as trips outside of London (whilst events are held predominantly in London, we also aim to have events outside of London). It is a place to hang out nude together, relax and have fun without barriers.
Our activities are designed to promote socializing and getting to know people who share our interest of bare masculinity without the influence of drugs and excessive drinking. Events/activities are held in private locations revealed only to those who RSVP to the event for safety and privacy.
BEFORE YOU REQUEST TO JOIN
We do have some rules, requirements and procedures:
1) You must be at least 25 years old to join and have a clear face pic to show (or please send this to the organizer via Whatsapp).
2) Please make sure you answer your profile questions thoroughly and that your responses are well thought out. We will NOT grant your request to join with one and two-word answers on your profile questionnaire.
3) Entry into our group is free. There may be a charge for some events based on rental costs, food/drink costs, etc. Charges will be clearly listed in event descriptions.
4) You must remain an active participant in our community, otherwise you'll be removed from our group (participate in at least 6 events per year and access this Meetup site regularly). Those who are not active will be removed from the membership role to make room for others who would like to join.
5) We need you to attend events that you sign-up for. Anyone who cancels less than a week before an event or does not show up will get a "strike". Three "strikes" and you are out of the group.
6) This is not a dating meetup. Please do not come to an event with the intention of getting into a relationship. The idea is to socialise in a group setting.
7) Do you have Whatsapp? If not, please install this as it will be used to organise meetups and communicate directly to members in a secure fashion.
8) PLEASE respect boundaries and limits. Do not take anything for granted. A "no" means no. Simple. We are all open-minded adults who like fun but express permission and consent must be granted first.
9) Please do not contact any member that you have not met in a group meetup. If the member wishes to stay in touch with you, the member will exchange contact details with you.