addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Westside Friends Message Board › New Years Dinner

New Years Dinner

A former member
Post #: 5
I usually host a New Years Dinner with a traditional menu (forward moving animal to bring in the new year, cornbread for love, cabbage for prosperity, peas for luck). Some years we had the dinner on NYE, ending with the ball drop EST, so the dinner wraps early enough people can attend other parties or get home before the D&D are on the road. Unfortunately this year I do not have a home to host in, but I thought perhaps someone might be interested in hosting?