Bill Belew has started companies in Japan and the United States.
He has written business plans that were approved and financed by the city of San Jose. He has received angel investment. And he has bootstrapped companies. All of these companies are still functioning ... after 20+ years.
Bill knows the basics of starting up a new venture.
At the heart of the start up is getting known ... real leads. And real leads are best gained through great marketing. And nothing beats content marketing.
At this Meetup Bill shares his best techniques for getting long term results from content marketing that produce real and relevant leads.
No theory. What works.
Every 3rd Monday of each month will be devoted to improving your public speaking skills.
Social Media Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, sandwich boards (just kidding!) and how to do marketing right, get real and measurable results is at the heart of this Meetup.
This Meetup is being promoted across 20 other Meetup groups in the South Bay and Peninsula (organized by Bill Belew) devoted to Wordpress, Online Marketing, SEO, Startups, and Blogging. Developers, bring your business cards. Bloggers, bring a link to your best work. Small business owners, bring a LOT of questions on how to set up your store. Marketers, come learn what works.
Members of this meetup are welcome to participate in the ongoing Meetup series -Marketing Monday - offered to those wanting to improve their online presence.
This Meetup is NOT free. You can pay by the month (it's cheaper) or by the Meetup.
A working and growing list of topics that will be covered based on your feedback!
* 5 Ways to Distinguish Yourself in the Blogosphere/On the Internet
* 5 Ways to Establish Yourself as a Thought Leader
* 10 Most Important SEO Considerations for each post
* 20 Best Headline Ideas 5 Ways to Get Legitimate Links to Your Site 5 Ways to Get Your Blog/Web Site Noticed
* 5 Ways to Get more comments/reader interaction on your blog/web site
* 5 Ways to Monetize Your Web Site
* 7 Steps to Get 1 Million Unique Visitors to Your Web Site
* 5 Best Advertising Options for your blog/web site
* 5 Obstacles Every Beginning Blog/Web Site must overcome
* 5 Ways to Never Run Out of Things to Write About
* 5 Ways to Recruit Guest Bloggers/Writers to Your Site
* 5 Must Haves for Every Blog/Web Site
* 5 Considerations to Determine How Frequently You Must Update Your Site
* 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Hitting the Publish Button for the First Time
* 5 Considerations for Placing Good Images in Your Posts
* 5 Formatting Considerations for Each Post
* 5 Reasons to Not Waste Time on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn but Not on Google+
* 5 Reasons Search Engine Traffic is Better than Referral Traffic
* 5 Ways to Keep Your Readers Interested in Your Topic
* 5 Ways to Get Your Content Syndicated at Other Blog/Web Sites
* 10 Ways Your Blog/Web Site Can Get You More Work
* 5 Most Important Settings For your Blog/Web Site
* 5 Best Widgets to Use at Your Web Site How I write 15 posts in 3 hours and schedule time to go out over the course of the day
* 5 Steps to Building Your Blog Web Site
* 7 Ways to Re-purpose your blog/web site material and make money, too
* 10 considerations for placing ads on your web site
* 5 Ways to Track Traffic at Your Web Site
* 5 Key Steps to Add Life to Your Blog/Web Site Posts
5 is not a magic number. There will be 5 give or take.
Come, learn, share, take ... but definitely become a better marketer for having attended.