The crew at Amsterdam Café are putting their vast beer knowledge and incredible selection together to offer 40 of the best and most interesting examples of what they have for a two hour unlimited sampling event.
This will be a great event for long time beer lovers and beer newbies alike.
Here is a tentative beer list. Not meant to be final but to give you some idea of the quality of what will be served!
Pilsners, Lagers, and Wheats
1. Stillwater Stupid Head DDH Hefe Tropical Smoothie
2. Unibroue Ephemere Strawberry Rhubarb Wheat
3. Hitachino Yuzu Lager
4. Crooked Stave Von Pils
5. Melvin Killer Bees Blond
6. Weihnstephaner Hefe Weissebier
7. Barrel Head Clothes Off Pose Off Kolsch
Pale Ales, IPAs, DIPAs (subject to change)
8. Berryessa Open Hand Pale Ale
9. Fort Point Native
10. Moonraker Hazy Rider
11. Barebottle Juice Science
12. Mikkeller/Crosby Hop Farm/People Like Us Bridges from Afar TIPA
13. Untitled Art/Windmill Tiki Milkshake IPA
14. Seven Stills Cha Bless Horchata Beer
15. Oliver ESB
16. Whiskey Thief Smoked Scotch Ale
17. Almanac/Fremont Figgy Stardust Dark Ale w/Figs, Cinnamon, Vanilla
18. Fort Point Manzanita Smoked Red Ale
19. The Booth California Red Ale
20. Cali Craft Oaktown Brown
21. Evil Twin D is For Dewberry
22. Crooked Stave Surette
23. Firestone Agrestic Dark Sour
24. Evil Twin La Flama Blanca
25. Evil Twin Bushido
26. Reinhgheist Bubbles
27. Unibroue A Tout Le Monde Megadeth
28. Allagash Curieux
29. North Coast Brother Thelonious
30. 3 Magnets The Cherry Belgian Quad
31. Dugges Coffee Vanilla Black Imperial Stout w/coffee and vanilla
32. All Cats are Grey in The Dark White Stout
33. Untitled Art Marble Halva - 12% ABV Imp Stout w/ Cacao Nibs, Honey, Vanilla
34. All the Good Hopped Names Were Taken
35. Tag+Jug Deep Water
36. 2 Towns Made Marion
This event is posted on the official SF Beer Week Schedule and will sell out so reserve your spot now!
If you've been in this group for a while you know that Amsterdam Cafe takes beer seriously and there won't be any average or pedestrian beers in this tasting.
This event is for everyone to taste as many of the beers as they want to but chugging samples is not the point.
There are only going to be 40 tickets total and crowding around the tasting tables will be discouraged.
This is a private event for BABS members and their guests, If you want to attend you have to join and sign up here.
You have to be at least 21 y/o and ID is required.
The price you pay includes all of the beer but not tips, Please leave a little something for the Amsterdam staff at the end.
Please read and understand the refund terms