addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Dance Party Meetup Message Board › Be my guest: Wednesday, 1/23, at Studio 1924

Be my guest: Wednesday, 1/23, at Studio 1924

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi....

Just writing to help spread the buzz about a new spot in downtown Oakland for salsa on Wednesday nights. It is called Studio 1924 and I am the owner of the studio. It is a great spot and has a new dance floor and friendly people in attendance. It is not made to feel like a night club, but instead like a friend's cozy living room.

Come check it out! I invite all of you to come as my GUEST ($5 all night) this coming Wednesday, January 23rd. EL DJX will be playing music (9:30pm-1:30am) and Randall Daley will teach a class (8:30-9:30pm). Just say that you heard about the event on meetup when you get there. Look us up at www.studio1924.com or email me with any questions. Thanks and I look forward to meeting you!