Last February we had a wonderful experience traveling through Costa Rica with PhotoFly Travel Club. Next February we have spiced things up and re-created an unbelievable all inclusive adventure from scratch! This trip has many of the exciting elements from our last Costa Rica trip and so much more. Check out the highlights below and email us for the full daily itinerary at [masked].
- 8 nights/ 9 day adventure tour through Costa Rica!
- 7 lunches, 7 dinners (All meals throughout)
- Private guide & driver (Local professionals with years of experience and qualifications)
- Awesome, unique hotels and lodges throughout
- Explore the famous and historic section of San Jose right next to our hotel!
- Guided tour of coffee plantation
- Discover the Poas Volcano (Still an active volcano and its colorful crater is one of the widest and deepest in the world)
- Optional Zip Line Adventure (One of the longest and best in the world!)
Wetlands Boat Tour (Floating safari: variety of resident and migratory birds plus three different species of monkeys, iguanas, sloths, turtles and caymans)
- Malekus Indian Reserve (Unique history and cultural experience: medicinal plant garden, enjoy a reenactment of a traditional Maleku dance, and try out their version of archery!)
- Heliconia butterfly and hummingbird gardens (Blue Morphos, Zebra Butterflies, Small Postman, Glasswings, Monarchs & RARE hummingbirds like Green Thorntail, Coppery-headed Emerald and White-bellied Mountain-gem) Nearby we’ll search for toucans, motmots, trogons, poison dart frogs, howling monkeys, and white-faced capuchin monkeys!
- Blue River Hike and Thermal Springs (See the famous Pénjamo River which is also known as the Blue River. The river is tinted a turquoise color by volcanic minerals. We’ll , enjoy the many natural pools, swim and relax)
- Relax at one of best beaches in Costa Rica: Playa Panama (We’ll finish the adventure at this pristine, world renowned beach! The taupe sand beach is bathed by clear waters with a soft current. Many water sports can be enjoyed including fishing, swimming, and windsurfing, among others, from a beach surrounded by the exuberant vegetation after which the beach was named.)
- All Taxes, Fees, Transfers included (excludes airport departure tax)
- Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight!
- Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
- Email us to see daily itinerary at [masked].
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
Go here to sign up: http://www.photoflytravel.org/costa-rica-adventure-safari-tour/