addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Runners Message Board Bay Area Runners Discussion Forum › Input Requested: T-shirts for BARs

Input Requested: T-shirts for BARs

Ali
user 28669922
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
Listen up Bay Area Runners! The team at Quirk-I Shirts will offer a line of t-shirts specially made for our running group; however, we need your input!  We need a fun, catchy and unique slogan, which represents our group. For example, The Hashers, “a drinking club with a running problem”. What’s BAR’s “thing”? Get your creative juices flowing and provide your best suggestion! There's a free t-shirt ($25 value) and $25 Sports Basement gift certificate for the winning slogan. So, what are you waiting for? Let's GO :)

Post your suggestions to the BAR site or email: runnergrl103@gmail.com

About Quirk-I
The idea behind Quirk-I is to design and sell performance t-shirts and merchandise with fun, quirky phrases and themes primarily targeting runners (we ARE a Quirk-I bunch!). Quirk-I was founded by fellow BAR Alison (or Ali).
Michelle G
MichelleGannon
Saratoga, CA
Post #: 9
What a wonderful idea! I will have to go on a long run and brainstorm!
Tasha
user 11204551
Campbell, CA
Post #: 1
Sweat, smile & succeed.....there is no place like BAR
Break it, Assume it, Run it
Bar brings out the swagger in you
~Tasha~
Mamatha
user 25622172
Cupertino, CA
Post #: 2
awesome idea ...
Stan
StanTheMan0000
Cupertino, CA
Post #: 38
Maybe you can base it on the previous shirt design. Valerie created a clean elegant design for a long-sleeve shirt 3 years ago.
nik
BA_wanderer
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 13
Mine:

1)

openBAR : Runners wanted

2)

BAR open: We buy the drinks, you spend the energy.

3)

Bootcamp: $0
Margaritas: $7
Tight Booty: Priceless
For the things money can't buy, but there's BAR

4)

BAR for all, none are BARred

5)

BAR: drinks are on us, pain is all your own

6)

BAR: All brawn, no BARbies. All brains, no BARbarellas.

7)

A man walks into a BAR and ends up at the track.

8)

They said I was at a BAR....., why am I running?
Rudy G.
user 14615978
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 2
I liked 1 & 8. I'm totally in for a BAR shirt.