addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Rock Climbing Message Board › Climbing partner at PG Sunnyvale this Wed (June 17)

Climbing partner at PG Sunnyvale this Wed (June 17)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi. I'm going to be going to PG Sunnyvale on Wed at around 7:00PM and just wanted to see if anyone else was interested in going and doing top rope routes with me. I'm going regardless and will just boulder if no one is interested. Thanks!
-Jantz
A former member
Post #: 19
Hey Jantz. I'll be in there doing lead if ur up for that.

- Casey