addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Rock Climbing Message Board › Tuolomne Free climbing July 24-26th.

Tuolomne Free climbing July 24-26th.

A former member
Post #: 10
Anyone interested in getting a group down to Tuolomne for some Dome climbing July 24th, 25th, and 26th? If so please let me know. Also, be honest about your ability! I'm not the best or the worst, but I can multi pitch trad lead 5.9 and am looking for people that can do the same so that we can swing leads. If you can just follow thats cool, but be able to follow 9s quickly (In case you cant tell ive been burned by people B.S'ing skill level before. Its not fun and most importantly not safe!).

P.S. Evening beer drinkers a plus (possibly even mandatory)