addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Rock Climbing Message Board › a day in yosemite or s. lake tahoe sat 9.12?

a day in yosemite or s. lake tahoe sat 9.12?

A former member
Post #: 3
anyone interested in multipitch climbing in yosemite or S lake tahoe this coming saturday? I'll drive over friday. spend the night. up early for 6 or 7 pitch climb and drive back saturday night. I've got leading gear and have been climbing for 30+ years. the climb will be something like 5.7. you need to have some multipitch experience or lead climbing in the gym. I'll lead the climb or we can swap leads if you've lead before.
A former member
Post #: 6
Hello Mike

I'd love to do either, however, I won't be up there till after the 14th. Any interest in a one day blast to Lake Tahoe, perhaps the 16th or 17th. We can do a 5.7 on Lover's Leap (I've never climbed it, but I'd love to). I haven't led in a few months, but have been climbing steadily for years. Most of this last year I was at Joshua Tree, leading about 5.8 there comfortably. Some Tahquitz, also about a 5.8. Both spots are notoriously sandbagged as you must know. On sport lead, Joshua Tree 5.9, anywhere else 5.10.

In any case, let me know if a mid-week climb is a possibility, otherwise I'll be in San Francisco for a week and would love a good bouldering partner.

Ali
A former member
Post #: 5
I can't this weekend either but i'd be up for a 1-2 day trip next weekend. Maybe up fri night (9/18) and back sat (9/19) night. I can trad lead 5-8/5-9 and sport 5-10/5-11. I got all the gear we could need and don't mind driving.