addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › Narnia on Friday!

Narnia on Friday!

Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hi everyone!

Hope the holidays are going well for all you readers out there. Just a reminder that the movie premiere / mass release is scheduled for Friday at 7:30PM at Metrotown. Look for me in the lineup or inside! :)

Please update your RSVP so I can accurately calculate how many seats I'm supposed to be holding.

Hope to see some of you there, otherwise, you still have two chances to meet with the group next week! On Monday Dec. 12 we'll be at the Bread Garden at Metrotown and on Tuesday we're heading out to Our Town Cafe on Broadway.

Check out the events page for more details. (Link is below)
http://bookcrossing.m...­

See you there!

Marina