addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › November Burnaby Bookcrossing at Delaney's Pub - PLUS PRIZES

November Burnaby Bookcrossing at Delaney's Pub - PLUS PRIZES

Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hi everyone,

As per my note from earlier this week, I have closed the poll regarding the possible venue change to meet Delaney's generous offer to "sponsor" us and you've spoken!

The majority of the votes were to change the Burnaby meet and so the event has been updated with the new location. Please ensure you check the site for the address and RSVP.

If you have yet to come out to a meeting, I encourage you to get your feet wet with this one. Plus, the pub has generously offered a book prize to be distributed at the end of the meeting!

Details are below and the full listing at: http://bookcrossing.m...­

When: Monday, November 27, 2006 at 7:00 PM

Where: Delaney's Pub
5665 Kingsway
Burnaby, BC V5H 2G4
604-433-8942

RSVP limit: 40 "Yes" and "Maybe" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP 'No' or 'Maybe' as well as 'Yes'.)

You can always get in touch with me through the 'Contact Organizer' feature on the Meetup.com website: http://bookcrossing.m...­

Marina