addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › Event Cancelled: November Burnaby Meetup

Event Cancelled: November Burnaby Meetup

Marina
themarina
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

Sorry for the short notice folks but the roads are a nightmare and transit isn't doing too well and when I spoke to the manager this morning he mentioned that he was understaffed. The event will be re-scheduled for next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

Marina
Geraldine
user 2633496
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 3
I am sorry too. This weather is messy and it will be hard to get around. But today of all days I remembered to bring my books! Oh well, I will just take the time to register them online and leave them at my office until the next meeting.
A former member
Post #: 1
hehe,

Well, of course this is the first time I've made it out to a meeting, and I didn't catch the cancellation.

Wife and I showed up and there just wasn't anyone there.

A hot chocolate for me, a coffee for her and then we hit the gym instead.

Look forward to trying this again next week :)

Sean