addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Lower Mainland Bookcrossing Meetup Group Message Board › Book Discussions

Book Discussions

A former member
Post #: 16
Because Erin is moving away (we'll miss her!), I'm taking over the book discussions. I may not host every discussion-there may be other people who host them once in a while-but I have volunteered to be the host. The book discussions will generally be held on the fourth or last Saturday of the month, at The End Cafe which is on Commercial and Grandview, just one block North of Broadway. I do like Our Town Cafe (the tuna paninis are delicious!), but it gets quite noisy and crowded.

I have just posted three book discussions as events, and will try and post several months ahead, so that people have enough time to find the book and read it. I will also be posting the book discussions on